Jika anda sedang melihat jawaban dari pertanyaan Complete using phrase “adjective”
The kids are afraid watching “ghost movie”. It is … movie ente berada di website yang tepat.
Kami punya 1 jawaban dari Complete using phrase “adjective”
The kids are afraid watching “ghost movie”. It is … movie. Silakan pelajari jawaban selanjutnya di bawah ini:
Complete Using Phrase “adjective”
The Kids Are Afraid Watching “ghost Movie”. It Is … Movie
The kids are afraid of watching “ghost movie”. It is scary/frightening movie
Anak-anak takut nonton “Film Horor.” Itu adalah film menyeramkan
You can fill the gaps with the phrase “scary” or “frightening.” You can choose either. Both of them are adjectives.
There are eight parts of speech in English, among others :
- Noun could be a subject, an object, an indirect object, a direct object, subject complement or object of preposition. Noun usually contains the name of person, thing place and an idea.
Mr. Craig bought a new book.
- Pronoun as a substitution of specific noun and it is usually called antecedent. There are five kinds of pronouns, among others personal pronoun, possessive pronoun, reflexive pronoun, relative pronoun, and demonstrative pronoun.
Mr. Malvis gave me a present because I helped him yesterday.
- Verb explains the action. A verb form must be similar with its subject form whether it is singular or plural. Verbs also states the variety of time or we can say “tenses.”
Leona read the book last night.
- Adjective has the function to modify/explain the nouns or pronouns. It usually gives the idea “what does it look like, how is it, which one.”
He is handsome. Every girl loves him.
- Adverb has the function to modify/explain the verb, adjective, and another adverb. Adverb gives the idea “where, when, how, why, or to what degree.”
My grandma didn’t walk carefully, as a result, she got a very serious scar.
- Preposition is usually placed before noun or pronoun, to connect other parts of speech in the sentence.
I put ten kitties in the cage.
- Conjunction is used to connect/relate the phrase, word, and clause.
Even though the weather was cold, he went swimming.
- Interjection expresses the emotion. It usually contains the ungrammatical phrases .
Wow ! Brainly is a stunning software.
Learn more about :
Parts of speech
Grade : VIII
Subject : English
Category : Sentence structure
Code : 8.5
Keywords : Parts of speech, Adjective
htc husky wallpapersafari phones pitbulls
westworld movie 1973 gq hbo teach
Harry potter (book cover. What the original 1973 'westworld' movie can teach us about hbo's new. Htc husky wallpapersafari phones pitbulls